QuadCityFED@netexpress.net309-788-1303 / 563-324-9414Mon/Tue: varies
Wed - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Who We Are
The QCFL serves Scott, Muscatine and Louisa Counties in Iowa and Rock Island, Henry and Mercer Counties in Illinois.
The QCFL consists of 73 union locals and affiliate organizations who represent 33,000 workers.
The purpose of the Quad City Federation of Labor is to build solidarity among unions and within our communities.
For more information contact us at:
- Kellyanne Conway thinks Donald Trump’s lies are ok because ‘he doesn’t think he’s lying’
- Seconds after quoting an anonymous source, Anthony Scaramucci admits the source was Donald Trump
- Anthony Scaramucci advises Sarah Sanders on her hair and makeup
- New White House spox says he’s being transparent by deleting any record of disagreement with Trump
- Trump isn’t planning to conduct an environmental review of his ecologically disastrous border wall
- Multiple senior Trump administration officials were vulnerable to Russian blackmail
- Ivanka Trump is making millions off her father’s presidency
- Trump suggests he has power to pardon himself, baselessly accuses Comey and Clinton of crimes
- Key Trumpcare provisions found to violate Senate rules, throwing Republicans’ plan in jeopardy
- Intelligence intercepts indicate Sessions lied about why he didn’t disclose Russia contacts
Executive Pay Watch
Union Skate Nights! are something New! This is an amazing opportunity. Any Wednesday night in March, is Union Skate Night at Skate City QCA. Admission is just $1 with proof of union membership. Skate Rental is an extra $3. Hope to see you all out on Wednesdays!
What’s the future for workers in Illinois and Iowa?
Join us as we host a workshop titled Workers’ Rights in Crisis led by the University of Iowa Labor Center.The date is Wednesday, February 15th from 5 to 8pm. Dinner is provided, so please RSVP if you can!
Join us on Friday October 7th!
All of the information at our Banquet page!